Wednesday, February 09, 2005

The 5th Session at CoxScrew

What I like about pre-gig situation is the post-rehearsal supper, the nearest supper joint if you are around Jalan Besar, would be the Bencoolen Coffee Shop. For a 70 cents teh-tarek, you can talk about everything under the sun, or even better talk about our college days, about people, situation and the most hilarious thing of all, nicknames. The rehearsal was fine, but I wouldn't want to update the rehearsal, for it was fine, and I don't think I want to be critical because I don't have to, really, its only rock n roll.
The 1st time we knew Syed Ahmad, was when he joined the 'leading art institution in Asia' LaSalle College of The Arts,we didn't know his name at that period, but Stoned Revivals was a familiar name. So we ended up guessing,we called him Bobo, Syed Bobo, and how Bobo was created, is still a mystery.
And Syed himself didn't know, he has another name till he left school. Its pretty hilarious, why Syed Bobo, who would want to call himself Bobo?
Well, will tell more anecdotes and past tales, we will be rehearsing at The Garage Studios this Friday, most of the studios are all booked. And the best thing is I don't even know where its at. Cheerios! Happy holidays..

1 Comments:

Blogger Dazed and Confused Ili said...

huaaaaaaaa... me is a missings tiramisu. mail me one of your limited vcd eh?

10:40 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home